Today, we will show you how to a coconut fiber shade sail is made at our Factory.
MAKE COCONUT FIBER SHADE SAIL
Creating a shade sail using coconut fiber, also known as coir, involves weaving or braiding the fibers into a sturdy fabric. Here’s a simplified guide to producing a coconut fiber shade sail:
Materials preparation :
- Raw coconut fiber
- Coir yarn twisting
- Wooden or metal frame (for support during weaving)
- Weaving coir yarn into a net
- Pressing and packing
Production steps of coconut fiber shade sail:
- Prepare the Frame:
- Set up a wooden or metal frame that will serve as the foundation for your weaving. This frame can be rectangular or square, depending on the shape of the shade sail you want to create.
- Measure and Cut Coir Yarn:Measure the length of the sides of your shade sail on the frame. Cut coir yarn into lengths that allow for weaving across the frame. You’ll need longer lengths if you plan to create an open-weave design.
- Weaving coir yarn into a net :Begin weaving the coir yarn horizontally across the frame, passing the yarn over and under the vertical strands of the frame. Use a shuttle to make this process easier.
- Secure the Ends:When you reach the desired size of your shade sail, secure the ends of the coir yarn by tying knots or tucking them securely into the weave.
- Install Hardware: Attach Eyelet or Anchor to the corners of the shade sail. Ensure these attachment points are securely integrated into the weave for strength.
WHERE TO USE COCONUT FIBER SHADE SAIL?
This article above is about: HOW TO MAKE COCONUT FIBER SHADE SAIL. Follow our page to have more interesting and helpful information!
If you have any inquiries, feel free to contact with our sales team:
Mr. Ryan (Vietnam): +84 938244404 (Kakaotalk, Wechat, WhatsApp)
Amy (English) : +84 965106010 (WhatsApp, Kakao, Wechat,Line)