What is coconut husk chips?
Coco husk chips are produced from the husks at the outer layer of the coconut nut which consists of long fibers and sponge-like pith particles. viet
Coco husk chips is used for?
- Retaining moisture to protect soil
- Preventing the growth of insects and fungi
- Acting as a perfect alternative for bark-based growing medium
- Mainly uses in growing orchid
- Excellent drainage, high cation exchange capacity (CEC).
- Cuts down fertilizer application up to 30%.
- Wet coconut husk chips hold water and air like a sponge
- Very clean, uniform and no wastage.